Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
YouTube Ads partnership is the real source for earning money from videos. But they will display advertisements on your YouTube videos, only after an approval from both sides.
YouTube Ads, Sponsor Advertising and Affiliate Advertising are the three ways that you can earn money from your YouTube Channel. Among those three, YouTube Ads is the major source for generating Income from your videos.
One hundred Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. This means that there is serious competition for getting video viral. You need to do everything you can to ensure that your videos get found.
Youtube videos can become a good source of passive income provided your content is high quality.
Getting thousands views on every video is not going to be easy, it takes time, knowledge and resources.
After you have signed up with YouTube and built good number of followers and views, you will receive an email asking if you want to monetise your videos. You will then be able to select your best videos to make money from.
Necessary Condition for Youtube Channel :
- 1) Two things are mandatory for this approval. First, you must verify your YouTube channel and secondly your YouTube channel must have a video with 5000 views.
- 2) If you are qualified in both, you can apply now for YouTube Partnership. If approved, they will request you to connect your bank account with YouTube Ads programme for sending money on a monthly basis.
Types of YouTube Ads
- 1) Non Skippable in-stream YouTube Ads : Non-skippable ads are approximately 15 or 20 seconds in length and the ads are sold on a CPM (Cost Per Thousand), means YouTube can pay you $3-$7 for 1000 views.
- 2) Display Ads : The ad that is appears on the top right side bar of the featured video page is called display ads. As like ‘InVideo’ you will get paid, if someone click on that link.
YouTube will take 40-43% of the revenue from advertisers and they will share the rest of the amount to the content creators.
You should upload your original creation, quality content should be advertiser-friendly.
How to make Youtube Channel :
- 1) Each YouTube account has one channel attached to it. YouTube account is the same as a Google account and creating YouTube account will grant you access to other Google products such as Gmail and Drive. Add keywords to help people find your channel. You can add keywords by navigating to “Advanced Section” of your Channel Settings. Make sure that your keywords are relevant to your content.
- 2) Uploading Video : Try to upload content that is high quality with low noise and should not much lengthy.
- 3) Making High Quality Video : You will learn as you go. Improve your video by using a better camera or trying better editing software or techniques. You should try to improve the way things are filmed. Use a tripod or light your scenes for better contrast.
- 4) Increase Viewers : Building audience is key to increasing your income from Youtube. Always try to make the best content that you can and they will come to you. Share your video out on Twitter and Facebook. Share it with people. Subscribers are essential to becoming a partner. Start a blog, make a website or post them on other video or social media sites. The more views it gets, it is better. By sharing the link or embedding the video on the internet, you are increasing the chance of it getting noticed.
- 5) Interaction with Viewers : Interact with your viewers by responding to comments and try to make special videos directly related to viewer comments and questions.
- 6) Monetize Videos : In order to start earning money on your videos, you will need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video.
- 7) Setup Google AdSense : You can setup Google AdSense for free at the Google website. You must be 18 years older to create your own account. You need a bank account and valid mailing address as well as other information so AdSense can verify who you are and who to send the money to.
How they Pay You : You may be able to receive a check, get a wire transfer or electronic transfer directly to your bank, or use Western Union.
Check Video Analytics : Once you have some videos online, monetized, and being viewed, you can check out the analytics on them to see how they are performing. Click the Analytics option in your Channel menu.
Get your Channel ready to Earn :
- 1) Enable your channel for monetization.
- 2) Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos.
- 3) Take minutes to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.
Tips for Making Video Popular on Youtube :
- 1) You will have to focus on creating videos that serve your audience's needs. As long as you are uploading regularly, you see your viewers increase.
- 2) Always try to have clear sound in your video as it keeps people interested in your videos.
- 3) Write detailed description about the video which contain your main keyword.
- 4) Your videos quality matter a lot to increase your earning, so try to create High quality videos.
- 5) Add annotations in your videos which help to increase video views and subscribers.
- 6) Keep track of which videos perform the best and create videos with similar topic. As your video library grows, so will your income.
- 7) Make your Title both attractive and relevant.
- 8) Always try to be stand out from the crowd and try to be more creative and different video maker.
- 9) Continuous promotion of your video also helpful for increasing viewers.
Requirement for Making Small Studio for Videos :
Recording in HD will produce a better quality video so be sure to use the high quality phone. If you want a more professional video, you can use a DSLR camera and external microphone
Basic Need for making Good Quality Video : A good-quality voice recorder and an HD camcorder which is essential need for basic videos.
- 1) High Quality Camera : Quality is important and you have to record your videos in full HD (1080p).
- 2) Video Editing Software : Windows have good video editing software (Movie Maker) but Adobe Premier is a decent option for advanced users.
- 3) Sound Recording Equipment : Most cameras come with a microphone but if you are looking for best sound quality, you should purchase a good microphone.
- 4) Lighting : It is better if you have good arrangement of lighting for your videos.
- 5) Decent Backdrop : If you are filming a vlog or pieces to camera you must have to set up good backdrop.
How Youtube Pay Money to Partners :
The basics of this are companies who pay Google to advertise on your videos and you will get a cut of the profit.
- 1) You need to associate an approved AdSense account with your YouTube account. You can create a new AdSense account or associate an existing one.
- 2) If you want to monetize multiple YouTube channels, you do not need to have new AdSense account. You can monetize more than one YouTube channel with the same AdSense account.
- 3) Even if your video is not good at first, keep at it. Practice makes perfect. Try to make each video better than the last.
- 4) There is no universal model for what works and what does not work on YouTube.
- 5) To gain access to Youtube Partner programs, you need to have 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over the last 90 days.
- 6) YouTube does not pay out based on the number of views you get, you will make money when people watch ads on your channel.
- 7) On average, you will make little per view, just a fraction of a penny.
- 8) Uploading and monetizing your videos is completely free. YouTube will take a cut of your ad earnings as compensation.
- 9) You do not make money based on the amount of views you have. You make money based on people’s engagement with the ad.
- 10) Do not expand too far, you want dedicated viewers and they would not come if you do not make videos that are within their interests.
- 11) Number of views is general indicator of revenue.
- 12) The use of ad blockers has caused billions of dollars in lost revenue for Youtube creators as it skips showing ads on Youtube videos.
Promote Your Video : Share your video on social networks, Blogs, Forums, Message Boards and anywhere else you can online. You can embed your video on other sites or link to the video so viewers can watch it on YouTube.
First of all, YouTube does not really pay for views or subscribers, instead it pays for the advertisements which appear on your videos. Also, not every time you play a video has an advertisement. It depends if any advertiser is bidding at that time.
Once you finish recording, you can edit your video with a desktop program like Windows Movie Maker or iMovie or a paid program like Adobe Premiere for better features.
Your AdSense earnings are determined by the number of views the video receives which advertisers show up on your video and how many times the ads are clicked. High engagement and clicks are more important than total views but the more views you receive, the higher likelihood of clicks.
Our Review :
- 1) This is a good option for filmmakers and video creators to generate income from their videos. At present, YouTube is having 1 billion users presence and 300 hours of videos, upload to YouTube on every hour.
- 2) YouTube is not a good option for full-time money making but great place to share knowledge and earn some passive income.
- 1) You can start earning money quickly if you have a strong subscriber base.
- 2) Depending on what you are planning on filming you will need to get your setup sorted from the beginning.
- 3) Youtube could help you earn more than you would from traditional blogging.
- 4) As you edit your video, be sure do not use copyrighted music.
- 5) YouTube Advertising is managed in the Adwords platform. Advertisers choose ads on a Cost per Click (CPC) or Cost per View (CPV) model.
- 6) If your video gets ten million views but nobody watches or click the ads, you will not make any money.
- 7) Partnerships with YouTube for most people do not earn very much. Unless you have a large success, you should take Youtube as part time income source, not primary source.
- 8) If you are not fully into this YouTube, then it is hardly worth the effort i.e. more input less output.
- 9) In starting, you have to put a lot of resources like time for research, money for equipment etc but you would not get anything in return for couple of months.
- 10) Background noise in videos can irritate some of your viewers so you should keep that low.
- 11) Make sure to use a soundproof environment and try to minimize echo if and when you can.
- 12) There are more than 20,000 partners worldwide with Youtube and its number increasing daily.
To make money from YouTube, as affiliate marketer, you can review your affiliate products on video or create “how to use this product” tutorials. Do not forget to link to your products in your YouTube descriptions otherwise you would not get credit for sales.
YouTube pays you through Google AdSense.
Always Consideration :
- 1) Just to be clear, you can not monetise any videos with copyrighted material in them.
- 2) Remember that some people may leave mean comments to bring you down. Do not let them discourage you.
- 3) If you get famous on Youtube, you can approach companies to talk about advertising or at the very least free sample for you to review/talk about.
Our Advice : Always make sure to follow the rules of Youtube, no inappropriate content, copyright or spamming.
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Watch out easy steps to check water adulteration in milk by using Lactometer (Hydrometer) in house. (Voice : Hindi)
Milk is a common drink of our daily diet. But mostly time, it may have Urea, Formalin, Vanaspati, Starch and water as impurity. Packed milk from brands as well as milk purchased from milk-vendors can be adulterated so it is always better to check for them before consuming.
Water turns out to be the most common adulterant in milk. It reduces the nutritional value of milk. If contaminated, water poses a health risk to consumers.
How to check water adulteration in Milk by using lactometer :
A lactometer measures the density of milk. It tells the user how much water is in the milk that is being sampled. This is an instrument used to determine the richness of milk.
Lactometer : Measure the amount of water in the milk. A Lactometer is used to find out the amount of water in the milk. It works on the principle of specific gravity of milk. It consists of a Test-Tube and a Meter Bulb.
Using this instrument is very simple. Put some milk in the test-tube. Dip the meter bulb in it, the bulb going in first. You will notice that the meter bulb floats. The reading on the meter indicates how pure/impure your milk is.
The deeper the bulb sinks, the more dilute/impure the milk. If the reading is at the red mark, it shows that the milk is rich and pure.
Milk is one of the most important ingredients for children's overall development, it is essential for adult health as well. Milk is also widely used in food item like desserts, baking, tea and coffee etc.
Most of the commonly used adulterant for milk includes Detergent, White Paint, Caustic Soda, Refined Oil and glucose.
The most common reason for milk adulteration is the difference between demand and supply of milk. In order to meet the demand, the suppliers usually adulterate the milk and increase the quantity.
The adulterants like Salt, Detergents and glucose add to the thickness and viscosity of the milk while starch prevents curdling of milk.
These adulterants are hazardous and cause irreversible damage to the human body.
The detergents in milk caused food poisoning and gastrointestinal complications. The other synthetic compounds cause impairments, heart problems and cancer.
Due to lack of hygiene in milk handling and packaging, detergents (used during cleaning operations) are not washed properly and find their way into the milk. Other contaminants like urea, starch, glucose, formalin along with detergent are used as adulterants. These adulterants are used to increase the thickness and viscosity of the milk as well as to preserve it for a longer period.
Water turned out to be the most common adulterant in milk. It reduces the nutritional value of milk. If contaminated (with pesticides, heavy metals), water poses a health risk to consumers
Adulteration of water in milk is so common in India. But it is not much toxic to health as adulteration of drinking water is.
Water Adulteration Test in Milk without Lactometer :
- 1) Slip Test : To identify adulteration from water, a simple test is milk slip test. Run the drop of milk on smooth or polished surface. Pure milk leaves some residue or traces behind. However, milk mixed with water will simply flow out.
- 2) Reduction Test : Boil milk on slow heat for 2-3 hours till it solidifies and become hard (khoya). Rock solid, rough residue means the milk is adulterated while oily residue means its of good quality.
- 3) Checking for Synthetic Milk : Synthetic milk is made by mixing chemicals and things like soap in natural milk. Synthetic milk can be easily identified by bad taste. It feels soapy when rubbed and turns yellowish when heated.
- 1) Salt and detergents are added to adjust lactometer reading to add thickness to the milk.
- 2) Contaminate milk can be countered by ensuring proper sanitation and hygiene at all processing stages as well as by boiling and pasteurizing milk properly.
- 3) Nitrogenous compounds are added to artificially enhance the taste of protein in milk.
- 4) Synthetic milk turns yellowish on heating. With some experience, one can easily make out whether it is pure natural milk or a synthetic liquid sold as milk.
- 5) One of the most common form of adulteration in milk is mixing of urea as it does not changes the taste and is little difficult to detect.
- 1) Make sure you boil the milk on slow flame till boiling point. Avoid re-boiling milk as it brings down the nutritional value of milk.
- 2) While the easiest way to adulterate milk is by adding water, reagents and prohibited neutralisers like hydrated lime, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate or sodium bicarbonate are added to milk to prevent spoilage.
- 3) One really can not do anything when it comes to the packed pasteurized milk. Such products undergo a series of processes and it is hard to trace the point of adulteration.
- 4) Since the adulteration techniques have advanced these days so it is very difficult to identify adulteration. You can not find any adulteration until you use some catalyst to check its purity.
- 5) There were 37 pure Indian breeds and due to foreign activist’s effort almost all the breeds are now extinguished with only few breeds left.
- 6) Mixing water in milk is a common practice by local milkman. Having harmful elements like Urea, Carbonates and Bicarbonates, salt, sugar, Hydrogen Peroxide, Neutralizers (NaHCO3, Na2 CO3, NaOH, Ca(OH)2 etc.), sodium chloride, etc. added to our everyday drink is completely unacceptable.
To stop milk adulteration near your diary, you should do research and keep an eye. Visit your dairy periodically and keep a strict watch.
In future, we will have a GPS-based technology that could be used to track the exact location where the milk supplied in the cold chain has been tampered with so it will help to stop milk adulteration in packaged milk.
In Hindi :
सिर्फ भारत ही एक ऐसा देश है जिसमे सबको पता है कि हरेक चीज़ में गड़बड़ हैं। फिर भी लोग मज़े में जी रहे हैं। न कोई आवाज़ उडाता न कोई प्रदशन करता है।
बस जी रहे लाचार बन कर। बस इंतज़ार कर रहे हैं अपने बीमार होने का। हर घर में आपको कैंसर के रोगी मिल जायेंगे। न जाने कितने लोगो की जान जा रही है कैंसर से रोज़।
फिर भी हम बैठे मूक दर्शक बन कर। कोई आवाज़ नही कोई उफ़ नही। बस इंतज़ार कर रहे खुद के बीमार होने तक।
आप कितना भी कमालों, आप कभी स्वस्थ नही रह सकते जब तक आपका खाना शुद्ध न हो। फल सब्जी में pesticides का जहर हैं। दूध या तो नकली हैं नही तो उसमें आपको फीमेल हॉर्मोन्स जरूर मिलेंगे। जिससे लड़को और लड़कियों का हॉर्मोन्स सतुंलन बिगड़ रहा हैं।
बस ऐसी ही स्वाथीपन के कारण हमने 1000 साल गुलामी झेलीं। और अब भी हममें लालच और स्वथीपन कूट कूट के भरा हैं।
धर्मितकता तो बस दिखावा भर हैं। जागो, कहि देर न हो जाये। सरकार से मिलावट के खिलाफ सख्त कानून की मांग रखों।
अगर कुछ नही कर सकते तो बस इस वीडियो को देखें, और लोगों को लगतार भेजते रहे। 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
From midnight of November 8, 2016, Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 will cease to be legal tender. "These notes are just papers from tomorrow," says the prime minister.
In an attempt to crack down on black money, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has phased out two major currency denominations Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes.
The announcement was made by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in an unscheduled live televised address to the nation at 8:15 pm IST the same day. In the announcement, Modi declared circulation of all 500 and 1000 banknotes of the Mahatma Gandhi Series as invalid and announced the issuance of new 500 and 2000 banknotes of the Mahatma Gandhi New Series in exchange for the old banknotes.
The Government has taken a powerful measure to eradicate black money by scrapping all notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000.
Similar measures have been taken in the past. In January 1946, currency notes of 1000 and 10,000 rupees were withdrawn and new notes of 1000, 5000 and 10,000 rupees were introduced in 1954. The Janata Party coalition government had again demonetised notes of 1000, 5000 and 10,000 rupees on 16 January 1978 as a means to curb forgery and black money.
This measure would mean that from midnight, almost Rs 6,32,600 crore in circulation in the form of Rs 1000 notes would be illegal tender. To replace them, Rs 2000 notes would be introduced.
86% of currency by value in India is of 500 and 1000 denominations.
On 28 October 2016, the total currency in circulation in India was 17.77 lakh crore. In terms of value, the notes in circulation valued to 16.42 lakh crore of which nearly 86% (around 14.18 lakh crore) was 500 and 1000 banknotes. In terms of volume that 24% (around 2,203 crore) of the total 9,026.6 crore banknotes were in circulation.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that demonetisation would clean the complete economic system, increase the size of economy and revenue base. He mentioned the demonetisation along with the upcoming Goods and Services Tax (GST) as "an attempt to change the spending habit and lifestyle".
What is Black Money
Black money is that income which is not reported for income tax purposes, done by transacting with cash and not recording such transactions. Cash is preferred because information regarding bank transactions can be accessed by income tax authorities.
Other Way of Payments
- Other Currency Notes – Rs 100, Rs 50, Rs 20 and Rs 10 are still valid, as are all coins.
- All cashless transactions such as cheques, cards and demand drafts, will continue as usual.
Certain exceptions to this exist where the Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes will be accepted for an additional days that is till midnight on November 24. This includes:
- Railway ticket booking counters
- Government bus stands
The people who are going to be affected by this decision are the ones who have stacks of black money.
There are some people who still evaded submission and decided to keep hoarding the heavy note stacks. They will be forced to get in inside the system now.
With the demonetization of these notes they become worthless overnight. You can no longer use them for any transaction. The only way to make them usable again is exchanging them in a bank or post office, and this requires your valid ID.
The method for the exchange of the demonetised banknotes with new 500 and 2000 banknotes of the Mahatma Gandhi New Series are as Follow:
- Citizens will have until 30 December 2016 to tender their old banknotes at any office of the RBI or any bank branch and credit the value into their respective bank accounts.
- Cash withdrawals from bank accounts will be restricted to 10500 per day and 25000 per week per account till 24 November 2016.
- For immediate cash needs, the old banknotes of value up to 4000 per person can be exchanged for the new 500 and 2000 banknotes as well as 100 banknotes over the counter of bank branches from 9 November 2016 by filling up a requisiton form along with a valid ID proof.
- All ATMs will dispense banknotes of only 50 and 100 denominations, until further notice.
- Banks will provide all cash withdrawal transactions at their ATMs free of cost to their customers till 30 December 2016. Cash withdrawals from ATMs will be restricted to 2500 per day per bank card up to 24 November 2016.
- 1) Heavy Deflation : This will reduce the total currency circulation in the economy - leading to deflation. Deflation increases the value of money that we have because the total money supply goes down but the commodities and things available in the market have not gone down.
- 2) Increase in Inflation : There will be a lot of people who have a lot of cash legally earned which they will deposit it in the bank. Now the bank with more deposits can do more lending. Credit (loans) will become easier and interest rates may come down. More loans given out increases broad money supply and creates inflation. But this will happen slowly, not over-night.
- 3) It will help the government to fight Black money, corruption, terrorism and counterfeit currency with one single decision.
Initial aspect of this move is inflation as due to less availability of cash, price of every items increase.
If the income tax department finds that a large amount of cash such as Rs 10 lakh is being deposited and is not matching the declared income of a citizen, it would be treated as a case of tax evasion.
There was the rumour on nano-chip enabled currency notes.
Reason for Money Demonetization
The incidence of fake Indian currency notes in higher denomination has increased. For ordinary persons, the fake notes look similar to genuine notes, even though no security feature has been copied. The fake notes are used for antinational and illegal activities. High denomination notes have been misused by terrorists and for hoarding black money. In order to contain the rising incidence of fake notes and black money, the scheme to withdraw has been introduced.
The withdrawn old high denomination (OHD) notes cannot be used for transacting business or as a store of value.
People if they don’t have a bank account, they can easily open a bank account by approaching a bank branch with necessary documents required for fulfilling the KYC requirements.
According to Government, steps are necessary to arrest corruption and black money. Fake notes of higher denomination are being pumped in from our neighbourhood country which is used to fund terror activities.
For exchange up to Rs 4500 in cash you may go to any bank branch with valid identity proof. For exchange over 4500 which will be credited to the bank account, you have to go to the branch where you have an account or to any branch of the same bank.
You can use the demonetized notes till 24 November of 2016 for payment at government hospitals, purchasing bus tickets at government bus stands for travel by state government buses, train tickets at railway stations, and air tickets at airports within 72 hours after the notification.
India is a cash economy. Well over 90% of all transactions are done in cash.
Demand for gold is up giving some jewellers a temporary albeit welcome windfall.
- 1) Fake currencies were used to fund terrorist activities against India. As a result the step of eliminating the notes was taken.
- 2) Six months ago and printing of new currency notes of denomination 500 and 2000 had already been started. However, only the top members of the government, security agencies and the central bank were aware of the move.
- 3) The scarcity of cash due to demonetisation has led to chaos and long queues at ATMs and banks across India.
- 4) The State Bank of India reported to have received more than 30000 crore in bank deposit in first two days after demonetization.
- 5) Bag of burnt notes was found in Uttar Pradesh and other part in India following demonetization.
- 6) India has made the first move from cash economy to a digital economy.
- 7) Larger amount of savings and cash will find a way into the mainstream economy and be deployed for physical and financial asset creation.
- 8) The demonetization effect is mainly responsible for the current drop of share Markets in India.
- 9) The value of money will go up due to this move and this will very well be reflected in the prices of commodities like real estate and gold in the coming days.
- 10) In the near-term, this move may hurt economic activity, specifically discretionary consumption, gold and property demand.
- 11) This move has been possible because of the availability of technology and multiple means of financial transaction.
- 1) In Gujarat, Delhi and many other major cities, sale of gold massively increased on 9 November with an increased 20 to 30% premium surging the price as much as to 40,000 from the ruling price of 31,900 per 10 grams.
- 2) Due to demonetisation, the share markets saw drop in stocks of software industry and real estate but slight improvements in the banking sector.
- 3) Nitin Gadkari, the Minister of Transport announced a suspension of toll collections on all national highway sacross India until midnight of 18 November.
- 4) It points out that there are still 300 million people who do not have an identity proof such as an Aadhaar card and as such people will not be able exchange notes.
- 5) It will impact the middle class in terms of inconvenience for several months. It will gut the very poor and the lower income groups. These are people with little in the way of ID proof and they often keep cash stashed under the bed because they have no bank accounts.
- 6) Reports coming in from Malaysia where money exchangers are refusing to accept Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes from travellers coming from India. It is advice for customers to wait for further announcement from the Indian government.
- 7) Today Indian economy's major problem is black money entering from Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- 8) This decision never touch that part of the stock of black money held in other forms of assets like benami properties in land and real estate, gold, foreign currency, offshore bank accounts etc.
- 9) This decision has particularly affected the lives of the rural and urban poor who are out a living in the vast informal economy.
- 10) There is no guarantee that the high denomination currency notes would not be faked again.
- 11) It will have deflationary impact in general and more specifically on real estate prices and makes homes affordable. It is also indirectly a benefit to honest tax payers.
- 12) There is likely to be a negative impact on sectors with high cash economy in the immediate term.
- 13) Demonetisation of currency is not entirely effective because one can not really know how much black money there is in circulation.
- 14) Out of the current Indian population estimated at 123 crore only a minimal fraction of 2.87 crore individuals filed their income tax return and even lower, one percent or 1.25 crore paid taxes in FY 2014-15.
There have been also reports of people circumventing the restriction by making multiple such transactions at different bank branches.
The last date to exchange currency notes of 500 and 1000 is 30th December 2016. The limit is Rs 4500 till 24th November 2016. (Which changed again to Rs 2000 due to misuse of this)
Government hospitals, bus, air and train ticketing counters, fuel stations, co-operative stores, milk booth and crematoria grounds will accept these notes till 11th November 2016.
The entire country is in a surprised state right now. No one expected this huge news. The social media has gone crazy and hilarious tweets and shares are flooded all over internet.
Many labourers get paid in cash. It was mostly all in 500 Rupee notes. They have money, but they can not do anything with.
Mostly labourers live on cash and the cash in their pocket is now worthless. Worse, waiting in line for changing currencies for two days, it means that they are not working on those days.
The currency notes affected by the new policy account are roughly 86% of all notes in circulation across India which functions on cash.
The value of notes and coins as a proportion of India’s economic output, or GDP, was just over 12% significantly higher.
Lot of people said that they do not mind waiting if it helps end corruption and the black money problem.
These old notes can be converted into currency again only with identity proofs (which hundreds of millions don’t have) and the additional hardship of standing in many queues for many hours.
Comments from Bussines
- 1) It would help curb black money. Kunal Bahl (Snapdeal and FreeCharge) also supported the move adding that it would also accelerate e-commerce.
- 2) Former World Bank Chief Economist Kaushik Basu said that the damage is likely to be much greater than any possible benefits. It has also been noted that black money holders keep only a small fraction of their ill-gotten wealth as cash, hence targeting this cash may not be a successful strategy.
- 3) Former Chief Election Commissioner of India S. Y. Quraishi said demonetisation could lead to long term electoral reforms.
- 4) All denomination of notes will be reintroduced with new design and new features: Shaktikanta Das, Economic Affairs secretary.
- 5) “If you have valid money, it would not turn invalid. People with some vested interest are trying to create panic” said by Venkaiah Naidu
- 6) Funny Advise : “Urgent message to anyone who robbed a bank tonight: You just got robbed…
- 7) Most truly rich people do not keep their wealth in the form of cash, but in the form of real estate, gold, deposits in foreign bank accounts and other benaami investments. They will be largely unhurt. it is the poor who will be hurt the most by this.
A key point is that only 1% of India’s population pays income tax. As a result, what low income tax payments mean is that India is forced to raise money in less efficient ways and to govern through regulation.
Two early demonetization in India, one in 1946 and one in 1978, both were focused on the larger bills unlike the current demonetization.
There is no need to panic. Your immediate cash is not worthless. You can refill your vehicles or restock your medicines.
Those unable to deposit Rs 1000 or Rs 500 notes by 30 December 2016 for some reason can change them till 31 March 2017 by furnishing ID proof.
It is a big reform which no one expected and will have a huge impact on people who are hoarding money and not disclosing money for tax purposes.
New updates about Money Demonetization
- 1) Exchange limit over the counter increased from the existing 4000 to 4500.
- 2) Cash withdrawal limit at ATMs increased from the existing 2000 to 2500 per day in the recalibrated ATMs.
- 3) The weekly limit of 20,000 for withdrawal from bank accounts has been increased to 24,000.
- 4) The limit of 10000 per day has been removed.
North East and other far off places which are not that developed, are not equipped with banks and ATMs, they are suffering most.
Further information of money demonetization is available on rbi.org.in and GoI website (rbi.org.in) or call the control room of RBI on Telephone Numbers 022-22602201 and 022-22602944
Our Appeal : Ordinary citizen is quite and doing their job. Common citizen know that there is a pain and inconvenience but they are supporting to crack down the corrupted people. If there is a pain there is a gain.
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Baby birds sometimes fall from their nests, and sometimes are knocked out by storms or other natural causes. If you find a baby bird, here's how to feed it.
- Step 1) Place Bird in Berry Container : Place the baby bird in an empty berry container on top of a heating pad to it keep warm. Tip : Handle the bird only when necessary.
- Step 2) Prepare Food : Prepare the food by soaking dog kibble in hot sugar water for 1 hour.
- Step 3) Add Egg and Baby Cereal : Remove the kibble from the water and mix it with baby cereal and a hardboiled egg. Feed the baby bird with this mixture for the first couple of days.
- Step 4) Make a Small Ball of Mixture : Make a pea-size ball with the food mixture and place it in the baby’s mouth using a toothpick. Tip : Never force food or water into the bird’s mouth.
- Step 5) Feed Every 15 Minutes : Feed the bird every 15 minutes over the first couple of days. When it's stronger, feed it every 30 to 60 minutes.
- Step 6) Feed Cat or Dog Food, Meat, and Fruit : Feed the baby bird room temperature canned dog food, lean raw beef, and fruit after the first couple of days.
- Step 7) Wean Away Food : Wean it away from hand-feeding once it starts moving around.
In 2007, an ostrich egg set a record for the largest egg from a living bird at 5 pounds 9 ounces.
Thursday, May 26, 2016
This video shows what happens when you add milk to a coke product. It showcases a nasty reaction; you can call it the chemistry of adding a dairy product to a carbonated acidic liquid. The point of this is more a gimmick to maybe build awareness that pop as a rule is pretty bad for you.
- 1 Bottle of Regular (Brown) Soda
- 2% Milk
- Open a fresh, new bottle of brown-colored soda. Coke works great, but any brand of regular cola will do.
- Carefully pour 2% milk into the bottle with the soda until the bottle is completely full.
- Replace the bottle cap and screw it on tightly.
- Now, you will need to exercise some patience. Observe the milk and soda mixture in regular intervals like every half-hour or hour.
The separation happens because of a reaction between phosphoric acid and milk. Phosphoric acid molecules attach to the molecules of milk, increasing the density and separating them from the rest of the liquid. The remaining liquids, having less density than the phosphoric acid and milk molecules, floats on top.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
There are thousands of people who lose their mobile everyday and few more thousands people whose mobiles get stolen. Android mobile can be tracked with apps and without apps as well.
There are lots of ways to locate a phone remotely. Let’s assume you have not got a tracking app installed.
There are some specific apps that help you track lost or stolen mobile phones example anti theft alarm for Windows phone. There are similar apps available for Android phone and iPhone as well.
If you have lost your mobile phone or if it’s stolen, then you can recover it or at least block it if you know the IMEI number of the phone.
Knowing IMEI of mobile cell phone is important because it can help you track, trace or locate your mobile cell phone when lost or stolen. It is compulsory for filling a police report too if your mobile lost in market or other place, So It is always advised to keep IMEI number of mobile safe at some place.
All the mobiles have a unique number in-built. It is written in it by manufacturer and it is a 16 digit number this number is useful when our mobile gets stolen. We can block the mobile handset by using this number.
One thing you can do is to register a complaint at police station, give them your IMEI number this might give you your mobile back.
Just type *#06# on your GSM cellular phone and it will display its IMEI number in most of the Mobile phones. Note it down. It is also printed on the compliance plate of the mobile set.
How IMEI number Works :
Each mobile phone has a unique IMEI number. Whenever a mobile phone is switched on, this IMEI number is sent to Equipment Identity Register database. This database categorizes each phone in one of three categories: while listed, grey listed and black listed.
Your mobile service provider can block any mobile phone by putting its IMEI number in the black list. Once blacklisted, a mobile phone is useless as it cannot be used at all.
Your operator can track the exact location of the mobile phone using its IMEI number using the Global Positioning System, thus helping you find the lost or stolen mobile phone.
What is an IMEI Number
The IMEI number or the International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number to identify your cell phone (GSM or CDMA) and in some cases, even a satellite phone. It is usually found printed inside the battery compartment of the phone.
Another term which is known as MEID- Mobile Equipment Identifier is same as IMEI but used in case of CDMA phones. MEID numbers are 14 characters long made up of letters and numbers.
Why is the IMEI number important?
It is used to identify valid and also to lock the phones remotely by the service provider in case of a theft reported by the subscriber. Thus it is important and must be kept in a good location. Usually IMEI number is written by the shopkeeper on the bill when buying a new phone.
Now many mobile phone or cell phone trackers have come up. A tracker is a special designed to stay hidden in your phone and send specific information quietly from your phone like an SMS to your friend's number informing you about the new mobile number and your IMEI number. Phones which have GPS are an added advantage because the tracker will then try and send you the GPS co-ordinates of the thief regularly as an SMS to the other phone.
At last, you need to have ADM turned on Android phones (which is the default setting) and allow it to permission to lock or erase your phone if you trigger it (which is turned off by default). Lastly, your phone needs to be synced to your Google account, and connected to the internet.
If none of the above works
- 1) First you need to go to the police station in your area and file a FIR that your mobile phone is stolen.
- 2) Then take the copy of a FIR and IMEI number of your phone and contact the service provider of your phone. They will then help you track the mobile phone location.
- 3) They will also block the mobile phone, making it useless until it is found. Once you find it, you can request your service provider to white-list it again.
- 4) This procedure will work even if the SIM card of the phone is changed because all service providers use the same blacklist database.
- 1) IMEI is a type of a code number of any GSM mobile handset and unique to a mobile handset all over the Globe.
- 2) When you contact your mobile service provider to block the mobile phone with its IMEI number, do not forget to ask them to block your SIM too.
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Question : Does we have to take education for becoming scientist?
Yes, If you want to do research work as government employee in any university or research system. You have to do Phd (Doctorate of Science after MSc) in some science stream and you have to clear NET and cleared all type of interview to do job as scientist in government institutes.
For working as scientist in private sector, you just need to do MSc or B.Tech and have talent in field of research or knowledge.
But if you want to does any research in your home, then you still have to learn and have knowledge of basics of science like chemistry, physics or electricity. Without education or knowledge, you can not build anything in your home.
Anyone can build any new concept or new machine without their qualified degree but it still need great mind and deep knowledge of that fields.
If you build something new, you can patent your product or concept with your name for having commercial right for your product or concepts.
You can sale your product or concept to big company for large scale of production of that product. (It happens only if your product has much importance for human comforts.)
Friday, April 17, 2015
Friday, April 3, 2015
Watch out easy steps to repair fused Tube Light. (Voice : Hindi)
How to repair fused Tube Light
There are two coiled coils of coated tungsten filaments are used at both end caps on the tube light. Due to high voltage or sometime damaged choke, one filament of newly used tube light get broken inside our tube light, it can not conduct electricity inside tube light to vaporize mercury gas (or inert gas).
To repair fused tube light, the principle is very simple, we have to complete conductivity or circuit of broken filament from outside of tube light. For this, we will use copper wire outside of broken filament and wind this wire with that side of tube as shown in video.
What is Tube Light?
Two coiled coils of specially coated tungsten filaments are used at both end caps on the tube. The tube is made vacuum and filled with inert gas and the inner wall surface is coated with florescence powder. When tube light is switched on the coils are energized and start emitting electrons from the coils and collide within vacuum tube filled with inert gas.
Due to continuous collision of emitting electrons and the complete energy is absorbed in tube wall and the fluorescent powder glows and emit light.
Once the conduction of electrons between the electrodes is complete, no more heating of the filaments is required and whole system works at a much lower current.
Fluorescent tube is a low pressure mercury-vapour gas-discharge lamp that uses fluorescence to produce visible light. An electric current in the gas excites mercury vapours which produces short-wave ultraviolet light that then causes a phosphor coating on the inside of the bulb to glow.
A fluorescent light does not have the usual glowing filament of an incandescent bulb but it contains mercury vapours that give off ultraviolet light when ionized. The ultraviolet light makes particles that coat the inside of the tube, and these particles glow or fluoresce
Function of Starter in Tube light
A fluorescent light does not begin to produce light immediately, because it takes time to apply high voltage to its electric poles, after which, this energy needs to be stabilised. When you turn on the switch, the discharge begins in the starter. The heat makes the bimetallic poles in the starter bend towards each other. Once the bimetallic poles meet, the discharge automatically stops and is sent to the poles of the lamp.
When the bimetallic strip cools, it returns to its original position. Meanwhile, the built up current is transferred to the poles of the tube, vaporizing the mercury droplets. The mercury gas is then ionized by the current flowing within.
Principle of Tube Light
The electricity causes tiny particles called electrons, to travel at high speeds between the poles. These electrons hit the mercury gas, producing ultraviolet radiation. Since the human eye is unable to see this radiation, the glass tube is coated with a fluorescent material which changes it into white light.
Note : We are successfully using damaged tube light for our light purpose. Due to this, life of our normal tube light gets increased by double. As copper wire coiled outside tube light’s filament, is strong, so it will not fused from this side easily. That Tube light will have to be fused from other side.
If it gets fused from both sides, then, that tube light can not be repaired anymore. If we try to repair the tube light with two broken filament, it can damage our choke too.
So, never try to repair tube light whose both filament are damaged.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Friday, March 27, 2015
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Like a fish out of water - In a strange situation
- Smell a rat - Suspect something foul
- Read between the lines - Understand the hidden meaning
- Tooth and Nail - With all of one’s power
- Spread like wild fire - Spread quickly
- Hit the nail on the head - Do or say the exact thing
- Burn the midnight Oil - Work or study hard
- Under his thumb - Under his control
- With a high hand - Oppressively
- Gain ground - Become popular
- By leaps and bounds - Rapidly
- Make off with - To run away with
- Pass away - To die
- To cry for the moon - Ask for the impossible
- To make a pig of oneself - To over-eat
- Donkey’s years - Very long time
- To pull one’s leg - To joke; tease
- To keep one’s fingers crossed - To hope fervently
- To eat humble pie - To apologize in a humble manner
- To fight a losing battle - Struggle without hope of success
- A deadlock - A position when no progress can be made
- A daredevil - A person who does not care for any consequences
- Once in a blue moon - Very rarely
- At a premium - Difficult to get or obtain
- To play the game - To act honestly
- HDFC→ Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
- HCL→ Hindustan Computer Limited
- HTC→ High Tech Computer Corporation
- HP→ Hewlett-Packard
- HMV→ His Master's Voice
- HSBC→ Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- H&M→ Hennes and Mauritz
- ICICI Bank→ Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank
- ESPN→ Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.
- IBM→ International Business Machines
- Infosys→ Information Systems
- Intel→Integrated Electronics
- IKEA→ Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd
- ING→ International Netherlands Group
- JVC→ Japan Victor Company
- JBL→ James Bullough Lansing
- KFC→ Kentucky Fried Chicken
- L&T→ Larsen and Toubro
- LG→ Lucky and Goldstar
- LEGO→ leg godt
- MRF→ Madras Rubber Factory
- NEC→ Nippon Electric Company
- Nikon→ Nippon Kogaku
- Nissan→ Nippon Sangyo
- P&G→ Procter and Gamble Company
- SAP→ System Analyse und Programmentwick
- TCL→ Today China Lion
- UPS→ United Parcel Service of America
- Wipro→ Western India Palm Refined Oil Ltd
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
India is rich with inland freshwater fish, with about 940 species known from its rivers, lakes and estuaries. Of these about 500 species are primary freshwater fish with around 65% endemic, cloistered in the two hot spots of India, the Western Ghats and the North East.
Fishes are member of paraphyletic group of organisms that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits. Most fishes are ectothermic "cold-blooded", allowing their body temperatures to vary as ambient temperatures change.
Fish is ectothermic, has streamlined body for rapid swimming, extracts oxygen from water using gills or uses accessory breathing organ to breathe atmospheric oxygen, has two sets of paired fins, usually one or two dorsal fins, an anal fin, and a tail fin, has jaws, has skin that is usually covered with scales, and lays eggs.
Fish can be found in nearly all aquatic environments, from high mountain streams to the abyssal and even hadal depths of the deepest oceans.
Fish are an important resource for humans worldwide, especially as food.
They lacked true spine, they possessed notochords which allowed them to be more agile than their invertebrate counterparts.
Unlike groupings such as birds or mammals, fish are not a single clade but paraphyletic collection of taxa including hagfishes, lampreys, sharks and rays, ray-finned fish, coelacanths, and lungfish.
Fish species diversity is divided equally between marine (oceanic) and freshwater ecosystems.
Fish exchange gases by pulling oxygen-rich water through their mouths and pumping it over their gills. The gills push the oxygen-poor water out through openings in the sides of the pharynx.
Most air breathing fish are facultative air breathers that avoid the energetic cost of rising to the surface and the fitness cost of exposure to surface predators.
Fish have closed-loop circulatory system. The heart pumps the blood in a single loop throughout the body.
Jaws allow fish to eat wide variety of food, including plants and other organisms. Fish ingest food through the mouth and break it down in the esophagus.
Fish release their nitrogenous wastes as ammonia. Some of the wastes diffuse through the gills
The scales of fish originate from the mesoderm (skin); they may be similar in structure to teeth.
Fish have quite small brains relative to body size compared with other vertebrates.
Most fish possess highly developed sense organs. All daylight fish have colour vision that is good as a human. Fish orient themselves using landmarks and may use mental maps based on multiple landmarks or symbols. Fish sense sound using their lateral lines and their ears.
Fish move by alternately contracting paired sets of muscles on either side of the backbone. The streamlined body of the fish decreases the amount of friction from the water.
Fish reproductive organs include testes and ovaries. Over 97% of all known fish are oviparous that is, the eggs develop outside the mother's body.
The newly hatched young of oviparous fish are called larvae. The larval period in oviparous fish is relatively short (only several weeks), and larvae rapidly grow and change appearance and structure to become juveniles.
Fish suffer from diseases and parasites. To prevent disease they have variety of defences.
Freshwater fish seem particularly threatened because they live in relatively small water bodies. Overfishing is major threat to edible fish such as cod and tuna.
Threats to these fauna are aplenty with urbanization, deforestation, habitat loss, pollution, over-harvesting, and culture of exotics.
The only way for a fish enthusiast to save the fish and its habitats is creating awareness among the people.
Monday, September 1, 2014
The Jantar Mantar is the most accurate precision astronomy instrument built in 1774 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II to keep track of celestial bodies. This is a India's contribution to science over the centuries.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Hong Kong was occupied by the British army and then subsequently acquired by United Kingdom as a colony as a result of the Opium Wars in the mid-nineteenth century. Hong Kong was remained a British colony until 1997, when control was officially handed over to Republic of China.
Because it was a British colony for longer time, citizens of Hong Kong were quite different from China. It had a democratic system of local government, free press, and a culture that was deeply influenced by United Kingdom. Many residents of Hong Kong were fearful of the PRC’s intentions for the city.
Therefore, China has assured Hong Kong that it will be allowed to retain its self-governing democratic system for at least fifty years, and it is currently considered as Special Administrative Region and it does not has the same laws or restrictions as the rest of the China.
Till 1997, Hong Kong was a colony of the United Kingdom. After 1997, there is as agreement between China and United Kingdom that Hong Kong will have its own currency (the Hong Kong dollar), legal system and parliamentary system for fifty years. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) is a part of China. But, for all practical purposes, Hong Kong is actually little separate country to China.
Hong Kong has a wholly separate legal system to China. The Chinese currency is not accepted in Hong Kong similarly Hong Kong dollar is not legal tender in China. Citizens of Hong Kong have their own separate passports (HKSAR passport).
Tourist of Hong Kong who already have visa of Hong Kong, will have to apply for a visa to China separately for visiting China. Similarly citizen of China also require permits to visit Hong Kong. Hong Kong and China has a border too. China maintains a sort of quasi embassy in Hong Kong via the Chinese ministry of foreign affairs.
The official languages of Hong Kong are Chinese (Cantonese) and English, where as China has Mandarin as official languages.
Election in Hong Kong
Hong Kong has a type of democracy but it does not have universal suffrage like other democratic countries.
Hong Kong has its own mini parliament in the form of LEGCO (Legislative Council). Representatives in LEGCO are either elected by direct election or by Electoral College.
The resident in Hong Kong who live for more than seven years, are eligible to vote in direct elections, but elect only 1/3 members of the council directly. The remaining 2/3 members are elected by a 20,000 strong functional constituency which are made up of businessmen and professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers etc. These groups form into broad parties formed through mutual interests mostly business related.
The Chief Executive is directly answerable to China. The Chief Executive is elected by 800 members drawn from the functional constituency, so there are no direct elections.
The residents of Hong Konger are very concerned about direct election.
Hong Kong Vs China
The sharp contrast in system and culture between Hong Kong and the mainland has caused a fair amount of tension in the years since the handover in 1997. There are significant differences in political culture and systems of government of Hong Kong with remaining China, so the tension between residents of Hong Kong and mainland China will remain for some time to come.